Dexter woke me up
WAY before I even needed to be up. So now I’m going to be extra tired all day.. Well, that is if I’m babysitting and have to be up all day. Still haven’t heard from the mom.. Blah. I’m not in the mood for kids today. Which means I’m almost 100% positive that they will be here. It always works that way. When I don’t want to babysit they come, when I want them, they don’t..
I guess I’ll go get dressed and clean up my roommates mess in the the living room, just in case the kids are coming.
I guess I should make a better post about this rather than just a reply..
DEXTER IS HOME!
I took Roxie and went out walking around last night after I made that post. We left at about 11:30, and got home at about 12:50. I came in the house and cried myself to sleep because we couldn’t find him. It was night time, it was COLD, after a pretty HOT day. I was worried, but I was exhausted so I passed out pretty quick. At 1:30 I was woken up because he came home. Other people were still awake, so when he walked up to the front door, they saw him and let him in. He jumped up on me like he hadn’t seen me in months and was super happy. He ate 2 bowls of food, drank a ton of water, and went to bed.
I REALLY wish I knew where he was all day. What did he do? Where did he go? I just keep seeing movie montages in my mind of his adventure. It’s kinda frustrating that I’ll NEVER know anything that happened.
I want to thank those of you who expressed concern. I never realized how scary it would be to lose a pet.
My Dexter got out today and we can’t find him. I have a VERY strong feeling my roommates LET him out but I can’t prove anything, so I’m just letting it go. I am literally hurting I am so sad. It’s night and he’s probably scared. My number is on his collar, so if someone found him I would have gotten a call, and I haven’t. Which means he’s out there somewhere… :[
I don’t know what to do…
did you know I love my goofy dog? Cause I do
Rope burn is NOT fun..
I took the dogs outside while I was babysitting on Friday. Lydia wanted to play with them, but we took them in the front, so they had to be on leashes. While we were out there, my roommate’s mom came over and the dogs REALLY wanted to get her.
I was trying to keep Lydia from getting tangled and knocked down by the leashes and ended up getting a HUGE rope burn on the back of my calf. :[ It REALLY hurts.
First night back in the old house.
This is so Dexter! It’s like he goes out of his way to lay on whatever is sitting on the bed/couch..
The teenage roommates were gone [well wait I guess they’re not teenagers, they’re 22 & 21.] But they were gone while we moved in and we gone until after we went to sleep, so that worked out.
Zane and I went to bed at 10:30. Dexter went to bed with us, but Roxie was still roaming around driving me nuts [dog nails on hardwood floor, eeek] She ran around for about an hour. The roommates came home at like 1, and the dogs heard the noise and freaked out. Every noise they heard all night they barked about. It was annoying.
We didn’t get much sleep. Zane had to leave at 5 for a safety meeting at work, and I got up at 7, about to head to Keizer for a parade and such. :]
Tomorrow [and possibly tonight] I have to go back to the other house and CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. I really don’t want to.
my cat is the biggest pain in the ass lmao. my brother just went upstairs to go to bed so she stopped snuggling with me (*insert sad face here*) and ran up the stairs just to whine outside his door.
My dogs do this all the time. Especially Roxie, they LOVE Zane. Traitors… :]
Some Updates… since I’ve spent the last 3 weeks catching up, instead of posting anything
A few months ago the Party store in town went out of business. My sister and I went in there multiple times and bought a lot of stuff. We got a bunch of Halloween knives, and blood, and blood splatter decorations. We’re going to have a “Dexter” [the SHOtime show, not the cartoon pictured above] themed party this summer [or possibly wait for the premier next fall].
My sister had a BBQ this weekend and we were all talking about all the parties we’re going to have this summer. We were talking about the Dexter party, and how we were all going to dress up. Weece [my sister’s brother-in-law] says “I’m going dress up like DeeDee and run in and say ‘Oops, Wrong Party.’” I laughed.
Now I’m so excited for the party! Summer needs to hurry up and get here!
- I’ve been keeping up AMAZINGLY on my Project 365, not so much on my tumblr one, but on my other one… check it out if you’d like.. http://www.shuttercal.com/calendar/Karizzzy/ I believe that link will work.
- I had my first bloody mary, it was yummy. :]
- I bought my first pair of actual skinny jeans
- Roxie isn’t in heat anymore, and I’m fairly positive she’s not pregnant. :] YAY!
- Birthday Parties Galore. I love the kids so much, but Birthday Season is a killer on the wallet, especially when you’re poor in the first place. It’s over, and I’m happy because I don’t have to shell out $30 a week on presents, but I’m sad because I hardly ever see the kids unless it’s a birthday.
- My house flooded, but I wrote about that on here…
- Dexter left for a few days, partly because Roxie was in heat, but also because the house was broken and lots of people were here trying to fix it. Dexter doesn’t like people… Anyway, I missed him. It was weird. I never thought I’d miss my dog after only a couple days, but I really did. I was very happy for him to be home.
- I played Volleyball a couple times. And I busted my thumb doing it. Apparently I broke a blood vessel or something. It left a pretty gnarly bruise.
- Roxie had another seizure. :/ That only makes 2 for her whole life, which apparently isn’t too bad. But it’s still sad and scary. I wasn’t home so it made me feel even worse. She bit Zane this time instead of me.. and it was a lot worse. :/ It looks gross!
- My cousin Kendra killed herself a couple weeks ago. :/ I hadn’t talked to her much at all in a long time, which made me feel even worse about it. Just makes me so sad that people get to the point that they have no one to turn to.
- We’re moving again.. I’ve talked about this on here too, but I just wanted to make it official. We’re are moving back in with the in-laws, back at the old house. I don’t really mind that much I guess.
That’s all I got for now. I know other stuff happened that I wanted to write about, but my headache is forcing me to forget…
New toy? He’s been playing with it for a while now. Now he’s cuddling with it.
Me and Dexter cuddling in bed. Watching Nightmare on Elm Street
Dexter sleeping like a human. A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle loving human. :)