Some Updates… since I’ve spent the last 3 weeks catching up, instead of posting anything
- I’ve been keeping up AMAZINGLY on my Project 365, not so much on my tumblr one, but on my other one… check it out if you’d like.. http://www.shuttercal.com/calendar/Karizzzy/ I believe that link will work.
- I had my first bloody mary, it was yummy. :]
- I bought my first pair of actual skinny jeans
- Roxie isn’t in heat anymore, and I’m fairly positive she’s not pregnant. :] YAY!
- Birthday Parties Galore. I love the kids so much, but Birthday Season is a killer on the wallet, especially when you’re poor in the first place. It’s over, and I’m happy because I don’t have to shell out $30 a week on presents, but I’m sad because I hardly ever see the kids unless it’s a birthday.
- My house flooded, but I wrote about that on here…
- Dexter left for a few days, partly because Roxie was in heat, but also because the house was broken and lots of people were here trying to fix it. Dexter doesn’t like people… Anyway, I missed him. It was weird. I never thought I’d miss my dog after only a couple days, but I really did. I was very happy for him to be home.
- I played Volleyball a couple times. And I busted my thumb doing it. Apparently I broke a blood vessel or something. It left a pretty gnarly bruise.
- Roxie had another seizure. :/ That only makes 2 for her whole life, which apparently isn’t too bad. But it’s still sad and scary. I wasn’t home so it made me feel even worse. She bit Zane this time instead of me.. and it was a lot worse. :/ It looks gross!
- My cousin Kendra killed herself a couple weeks ago. :/ I hadn’t talked to her much at all in a long time, which made me feel even worse about it. Just makes me so sad that people get to the point that they have no one to turn to.
- We’re moving again.. I’ve talked about this on here too, but I just wanted to make it official. We’re are moving back in with the in-laws, back at the old house. I don’t really mind that much I guess.
That’s all I got for now. I know other stuff happened that I wanted to write about, but my headache is forcing me to forget…
FOLLOW MY PROJECT 365
Day 058 — February 27
Slept in again today. I got up while Zane was still sleeping and cleaned the kitchen. Kristy, Kayla, Tessa, Taylor and I decided to go Letter Boxing at Minto Brown Park. We found 3 boxes, then went to Applebees. I took a bath when I got home and then Zane and I watched Cyrus before bed, and oh my, that movie SUCKED!
Day 003 of 365
I started another Tumblr for my 365. I’m gonna spam it on here every once in a while. Feel free to follow, and if any of you have started one LET ME KNOW, I love Photo-A-Day projects! :]
Here’s my day 3 picture. I cleaned and organized the closet today. I have to do this about once a week because we can never keep anything clean. But It looks good, it’s bright and colorful and I felt like sharing.
I started another Tumblr for my Project 365. Follow if you’d like. :]
I also have a ShutterCal account which has my 2010 Project 365. And I HIGHLY recommend if you’re doing a Project 365, that you start an account on that site too.