Some Updates… since I’ve spent the last 3 weeks catching up, instead of posting anything
- I’ve been keeping up AMAZINGLY on my Project 365, not so much on my tumblr one, but on my other one… check it out if you’d like.. http://www.shuttercal.com/calendar/Karizzzy/ I believe that link will work.
- I had my first bloody mary, it was yummy. :]
- I bought my first pair of actual skinny jeans
- Roxie isn’t in heat anymore, and I’m fairly positive she’s not pregnant. :] YAY!
- Birthday Parties Galore. I love the kids so much, but Birthday Season is a killer on the wallet, especially when you’re poor in the first place. It’s over, and I’m happy because I don’t have to shell out $30 a week on presents, but I’m sad because I hardly ever see the kids unless it’s a birthday.
- My house flooded, but I wrote about that on here…
- Dexter left for a few days, partly because Roxie was in heat, but also because the house was broken and lots of people were here trying to fix it. Dexter doesn’t like people… Anyway, I missed him. It was weird. I never thought I’d miss my dog after only a couple days, but I really did. I was very happy for him to be home.
- I played Volleyball a couple times. And I busted my thumb doing it. Apparently I broke a blood vessel or something. It left a pretty gnarly bruise.
- Roxie had another seizure. :/ That only makes 2 for her whole life, which apparently isn’t too bad. But it’s still sad and scary. I wasn’t home so it made me feel even worse. She bit Zane this time instead of me.. and it was a lot worse. :/ It looks gross!
- My cousin Kendra killed herself a couple weeks ago. :/ I hadn’t talked to her much at all in a long time, which made me feel even worse about it. Just makes me so sad that people get to the point that they have no one to turn to.
- We’re moving again.. I’ve talked about this on here too, but I just wanted to make it official. We’re are moving back in with the in-laws, back at the old house. I don’t really mind that much I guess.
That’s all I got for now. I know other stuff happened that I wanted to write about, but my headache is forcing me to forget…
Goodbye Sweet Girl
Your day had approached
No time for good-bye
We’re left with the question
The question of WHY?
There’s no way to know
But we miss you so much
And you had the world
So deep in your clutch
Our love was so great
And now it has grown
We all would have helped
If only we’d known
Your friends are all crying
And the strangers are too
We always will love you
We just wish you knew
[Another one I wrote for Cori. That was a sad situation. :/ ]
Miss You 
I’ll always remember the day
Way back in Freshmen year
Pretty little Cori’s gone
That’s all anyone could hear
Tears came from everyone
The strangers and your friends
With the loss of such a classmate
Your heart never mends
We still miss you today
And we still don’t know why
We know you had your reason
The reason for your good-bye
You never gave us a sign
Not one person had a clue
February 19th was planned
And there’s nothing we could do
You are missed so very much
By everyone, forever
And we’ll keep on missing you
Until we’re all in Heaven together
[I wrote this poem my Junior year for an assignment in my Creative Writing class. I use to write poems all the time. I kinda miss it]